Commonwealth Games Village
Architecturally designed to capture the essence of South-East Queensland, the Commonwealth Games Village, now reffered to as the Smith Collective, is one of the most significant urban renewal proect ever undertaken on the Gold Coast.
SPL had been privileged enough to work alongside Australia’s best known construction company, Grocon and hardware giants Dormakaba to achieve supplying the best hardware for the Smtih Collective.
What Was Supplied?
- Over 5000 x SPL master keyed extra cylinders
- Over 1300 x Dormakaba slide rail door closers
- Over 15000 x Dormakaba stainless steel hinges
- Over 5000 x Dormakaba key in level and mortice locks
- Nearly 2000 x Mdainos Urban Series 316 marine grade stainless lever sets